Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRINCELY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRINCELY exist?
Definitions of PRINCELY in dictionaries:
- adj - rich and superior in quality
- adj - having the rank of or befitting a prince
- Of or relating to a prince; royal.
- Noble: a princely bearing.
- Munificent; lavish: inherited a princely sum.
- adj - of or befitting a prince
There are 8 letters in PRINCELY: C E I L N P R Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRINCELY plus a wildcard: PRINCELY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRINCELY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRINCELY
- SniAalstitlar - Wikipedia frjlsa alfririti
- Royal Vacations Photos (informal poll) - The Royal Forums
- Nawab of Bhawalpur
- 20th Wedding Anniversary of Prince Kyrill and Rosario Nadal The ...
- Drawing Of Raven
- The princely Beauty Charlotte Casiraghi and Her Favorite Fashion ...
- Mohammad Mahabat Khanji II the Nawab of Junagarh with young ...
- Graduated from Havard University this Hollywood actress experienced ...
- Monaco princely Family News The Royal Correspondent
- Prince Hans Adam II 300x216 Liechtenstein Museum Displays Princes ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.