Scrabble word: POVERTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does POVERTY exist?
Definitions of POVERTY in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of having little or no money and few or no material possessions
- The state of being poor; lack of the means of providing material needs or comforts.
- Deficiency in amount; scantiness: “the poverty of feeling that reduced her soul” (Scott Turow).
- Unproductiveness; infertility: the poverty of the soil.
- Renunciation made by a member of a religious order of the right to own property.
- adj - lacking the means of support