Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POVERTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does POVERTY exist?
Definitions of POVERTY in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of having little or no money and few or no material possessions
- The state of being poor; lack of the means of providing material needs or comforts.
- Deficiency in amount; scantiness: “the poverty of feeling that reduced her soul” (Scott Turow).
- Unproductiveness; infertility: the poverty of the soil.
- Renunciation made by a member of a religious order of the right to own property.
- adj - lacking the means of support
There are 7 letters in POVERTY: E O P R T V Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POVERTY plus a wildcard: POVERTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POVERTY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POVERTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.