Scrabble word: POSITIVISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does POSITIVISM exist?
Definitions of POSITIVISM in dictionaries:
- noun - the form of empiricism that bases all knowledge on perceptual experience (not on intuition or revelation)
- noun - a quality or state characterized by certainty or acceptance or affirmation and dogmatic assertiveness
- A doctrine contending that sense perceptions are the only admissible basis of human knowledge and precise thought.
- The application of this doctrine in logic, epistemology, and ethics.
- The system of Auguste Comte designed to supersede theology and metaphysics and depending on a hierarchy of the sciences, beginning with mathematics and culminating in sociology.
- Any of several doctrines or viewpoints, often similar to Comte’s, that stress attention to actual practice over consideration of what is ideal: “Positivism became the ‘scientific’ base for authoritarian politics, especially in Mexico and Brazil” (Raymond Carr).
- The state or quality of being positive.
There are 10 letters in POSITIVISM: I I I M O P S S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POSITIVISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POSITIVISM plus a wildcard: POSITIVISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POSITIVISM
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POSITIVISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.