Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PHLOEMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHLOEMS exist?
Definitions of PHLOEMS in dictionaries:
- noun - (botany) tissue that conducts synthesized food substances (e.g., from leaves) to parts where needed
- n - a complex plant tissue
There are 7 letters in PHLOEMS: E H L M O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PHLOEMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PHLOEMS plus a wildcard: PHLOEMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHLOEMS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PHLOEMS
- ... Methods for Genomic DNA Extraction from phloems of Ginkgo Extract
- Revista Brasileira de Farmacognosia - Ethnobotanical ...
- ) are transported in an active manner from the source to the phloems ...
- Antworten 19 am Mrz 22 2012 220152
- ... werden hier auch Sklerenchymnester oberhalb des phloems sichtbar
- Naevus melanocyticus fusocellularis pigmentosus (Reed) (10x).
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.