Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PENALIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PENALIZE exist?
Definitions of PENALIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - impose a penalty on
- To subject to a penalty, especially for infringement of a law or an official regulation.
- To impose a handicap on; place at a disadvantage.
- v - to subject to a penalty
There are 8 letters in PENALIZE: A E E I L N P Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PENALIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PENALIZE plus a wildcard: PENALIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PENALIZE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PENALIZE
- should invicta penalize cezar gracie fighters - Mixed Martial Arts ...
- senators penalize Pakistan for jailing CIA helper - Worldnews.com
- Should the Chicago Bulls Be Able to penalize Luol Deng for His ...
- Must penalize careless auditors but.
- senators penalize Pakistan for jailing doctor who aided CIA ...
- NCAA Wont penalize Iowa or Recruits After They Met Ashton Kutcher ...
- Technology Google changes search engine to penalize piracy
- ... outdated labor laws induce sloth indolence and penalize hard work
- does asian roller derby penalize for chinese cuts - Philosoraptor ...
- Will EU penalize Exports from Israeli Settlements ShalomNewYork.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.