Scrabble word: ZAP
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZAP exist?
Definitions of ZAP in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden event that imparts energy or excitement, usually with a dramatic impact
- verb - strike suddenly and with force
- verb - kill with or as if with a burst of gunfire or electric current or as if by shooting
- verb - strike at with firepower or bombs
- verb - cook or heat in a microwave oven
- To destroy or kill with a burst of gunfire, flame, or electric current.
- To kill or destroy as if by shooting.
- To strike suddenly and forcefully as if with a projectile or weapon: “His... narrative runs marvelously on and on, zapping the reader with often surprising and... painful glimpses” (Publishers Weekly).
- To expose to radiation; irradiate: “perfect for those who can’t bring themselves to zap food in a microwave” (John F.
- To attack (an enemy) with heavy firepower; strafe or bombard.
- To move swiftly; zoom.
- Used to imitate a sound made by a gun when fired.
- Used to indicate a sudden occurrence.
- verb - to kill or destroy instantaneously
There are 3 letters in ZAP: A P Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ZAP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ZAP plus a wildcard: ZAP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ZAP
Images for ZAP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.