Scrabble word: ZAP
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZAP exist?
Definitions of ZAP in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden event that imparts energy or excitement, usually with a dramatic impact
- verb - strike suddenly and with force
- verb - kill with or as if with a burst of gunfire or electric current or as if by shooting
- verb - strike at with firepower or bombs
- verb - cook or heat in a microwave oven
- To destroy or kill with a burst of gunfire, flame, or electric current.
- To kill or destroy as if by shooting.
- To strike suddenly and forcefully as if with a projectile or weapon: “His... narrative runs marvelously on and on, zapping the reader with often surprising and... painful glimpses” (Publishers Weekly).
- To expose to radiation; irradiate: “perfect for those who can’t bring themselves to zap food in a microwave” (John F.
- To attack (an enemy) with heavy firepower; strafe or bombard.
- To move swiftly; zoom.
- Used to imitate a sound made by a gun when fired.
- Used to indicate a sudden occurrence.
- verb - to kill or destroy instantaneously