Scrabble word: PADDLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PADDLING exist?
Definitions of PADDLING in dictionaries:
- verb - propel with a paddle
- verb - play in or as if in water, as of small children
- verb - swim like a dog in shallow water
- verb - walk unsteadily
- verb - give a spanking to
- verb - stir with a paddle
- The act of moving a boat by means of a paddle.
- A whipping with a paddle.
- verb - to propel with a broad-bladed implement
There are 8 letters in PADDLING: A D D G I L N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PADDLING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PADDLING plus a wildcard: PADDLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PADDLING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PADDLING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.