Scrabble word: PADDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PADDING exist?
Definitions of PADDING in dictionaries:
- noun - artifact consisting of soft or resilient material used to fill or give shape or protect or add comfort
- noun - a number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge
- noun - the large floating leaf of an aquatic plant (as the water lily)
- noun - a block of absorbent material saturated with ink
- noun - a flat mass of soft material used for protection, stuffing, or comfort
- noun - a platform from which rockets or space craft are launched
- noun - temporary living quarters
- noun - the fleshy cushion-like underside of an animal's foot or of a human's finger
- The act of stuffing, filling, or lining.
- A soft material used to make pads or a pad.
- Extraneous material added to written work, such as a speech, to make it longer.
- noun - material with which to pad