Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PADDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PADDING exist?
Definitions of PADDING in dictionaries:
- noun - artifact consisting of soft or resilient material used to fill or give shape or protect or add comfort
- noun - a number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge
- noun - the large floating leaf of an aquatic plant (as the water lily)
- noun - a block of absorbent material saturated with ink
- noun - a flat mass of soft material used for protection, stuffing, or comfort
- noun - a platform from which rockets or space craft are launched
- noun - temporary living quarters
- noun - the fleshy cushion-like underside of an animal's foot or of a human's finger
- The act of stuffing, filling, or lining.
- A soft material used to make pads or a pad.
- Extraneous material added to written work, such as a speech, to make it longer.
- n - material with which to pad
There are 7 letters in PADDING: A D D G I N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PADDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PADDING plus a wildcard: PADDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PADDING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PADDING
- ] - ...
- Uses for Foam in the Armed Forces Part II The Foam Factory
- Pound Viscoelastic Memory Foam Mattress Pad - 4 Thick
- Carpet padding Los Angeles Flooring Los Angeles Floors
- Folding Butterfly Chair with Padded Faux Fur Seat and Carry Bag ...
- Soccer Baseball and Golf Training Equipment Criterion Athletic
- known simply as foam carpet padding or urethane foam padding
- Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.