Scrabble word: PADDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PADDING exist?
Definitions of PADDING in dictionaries:
- noun - artifact consisting of soft or resilient material used to fill or give shape or protect or add comfort
- noun - a number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge
- noun - the large floating leaf of an aquatic plant (as the water lily)
- noun - a block of absorbent material saturated with ink
- noun - a flat mass of soft material used for protection, stuffing, or comfort
- noun - a platform from which rockets or space craft are launched
- noun - temporary living quarters
- noun - the fleshy cushion-like underside of an animal's foot or of a human's finger
- The act of stuffing, filling, or lining.
- A soft material used to make pads or a pad.
- Extraneous material added to written work, such as a speech, to make it longer.
- noun - material with which to pad
There are 7 letters in PADDING: A D D G I N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PADDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PADDING plus a wildcard: PADDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PADDING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PADDING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.