Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NEBULOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEBULOUS exist?
Definitions of NEBULOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking definite form or limits
- adj - of or relating to or resembling a nebula
- adj - lacking definition or definite content
- Cloudy, misty, or hazy.
- Lacking definite form or limits; vague: nebulous assurances of future cooperation.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a nebula.
- adj - clean and pure
- verb - to remove obstructions
There are 8 letters in NEBULOUS: B E L N O S U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NEBULOUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NEBULOUS plus a wildcard: NEBULOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEBULOUS
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NEBULOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.