Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MUTENESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUTENESS exist?
Definitions of MUTENESS in dictionaries:
- noun - the condition of being unable or unwilling to speak
- noun - a refusal to speak when expected
- adv - characterized by an absence of speech [adj MUTER, MUTEST] : MUTELY
- adv - to deaden the sound of [v MUTED, MUTING, MUTES] : MUTEDLY
There are 8 letters in MUTENESS: E E M N S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUTENESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUTENESS plus a wildcard: MUTENESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUTENESS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MUTENESS
- canne film festival 2012 fashion
- ... Striking Zachariah with muteness oil painting by Alexander Ivanov
- For it is by muteness that a dog becomes for one so utterly beyond ...
- - 2 ...
- capacity for attention to the lumpish muteness of appearances
- Carlton didnt speak to the media for the last two decades of his ...
- Web by Yahoo JAPAN
- Fullerton College Friends for Fullertons Future
- ... most was that the dog could not speak back its muteness terrified me