Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LUXURIANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUXURIANT exist?
Definitions of LUXURIANT in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by complexity and richness of detail
- adj - displaying luxury and furnishing gratification to the senses
- adj - produced or growing in extreme abundance
- Characterized by rich or profuse growth.
- Producing or yielding in abundance.
- Excessively florid or elaborate.
- Marked by or displaying luxury; luxurious.
There are 9 letters in LUXURIANT: A I L N R T U U X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LUXURIANT plus a wildcard: LUXURIANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LUXURIANT
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LUXURIANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.