Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LITIGIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LITIGIOUS exist?
Definitions of LITIGIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to litigation
- adj - inclined or showing an inclination to dispute or disagree, even to engage in law suits
- Of, relating to, or characterized by litigation.
- Tending to engage in lawsuits.
There are 9 letters in LITIGIOUS: G I I I L O S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LITIGIOUS plus a wildcard: LITIGIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LITIGIOUS
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LITIGIOUS
- First published online 1212 GMT 27th January 2003 Copyright Derek J ...
- Images of Propaganda Movement - Mitra Images Image Resources On The ...
- Thread Imitation Flattering or litigious
- Innovative litigious Apple Win Some Lose Some Grewal Levy ...
- Artwork - Feeling litigious - UK Parliament
- Becoming Prue The litigious branch of the family
- ... beware Targets of your wrath may be more litigious than they appear
- WEIRD Most litigious Man Sues Guinness Book of World Records for ...
- ... That the Local Churches Are litigious Contending for the Faith
- Trader Halls Hawaiian Village...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.