Scrabble word: LIGHTWEIGHT
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIGHTWEIGHT exist?
Definitions of LIGHTWEIGHT in dictionaries:
- noun - a professional boxer who weighs between 131 and 135 pounds
- noun - someone who is unimportant but cheeky and presumptuous
- noun - an amateur boxer who weighs no more than 132 pounds
- noun - a wrestler who weighs 139-154 pounds
- adj - weighing relatively little compared with another item or object of similar use
- adj - having no importance or influence
- One that weighs relatively little or less than average.
- A professional boxer weighing more than 126 and not more than 135 pounds (approximately 57-61 kilograms), heavier than a featherweight and lighter than a welterweight.
- A contestant in various other sports in a similar weight class.
- A person of little ability, intelligence, influence, or importance.
- Weighing relatively little; not heavy: lightweight clothing; a lightweight wood.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a lightweight: the lightweight title.
- Having no significance or influence: a lightweight intellect.