Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIGHTWEIGHT
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIGHTWEIGHT exist?
Definitions of LIGHTWEIGHT in dictionaries:
- noun - a professional boxer who weighs between 131 and 135 pounds
- noun - someone who is unimportant but cheeky and presumptuous
- noun - an amateur boxer who weighs no more than 132 pounds
- noun - a wrestler who weighs 139-154 pounds
- adj - weighing relatively little compared with another item or object of similar use
- adj - having no importance or influence
- One that weighs relatively little or less than average.
- A professional boxer weighing more than 126 and not more than 135 pounds (approximately 57-61 kilograms), heavier than a featherweight and lighter than a welterweight.
- A contestant in various other sports in a similar weight class.
- A person of little ability, intelligence, influence, or importance.
- Weighing relatively little; not heavy: lightweight clothing; a lightweight wood.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a lightweight: the lightweight title.
- Having no significance or influence: a lightweight intellect.
There are 11 letters in LIGHTWEIGHT: E G G H H I I L T T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIGHTWEIGHT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIGHTWEIGHT plus a wildcard: LIGHTWEIGHT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIGHTWEIGHT
11 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIGHTWEIGHT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.