Scrabble word: INFLEXIBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFLEXIBLE exist?
Definitions of INFLEXIBLE in dictionaries:
- adj - incapable of change
- adj - not making concessions
- adj - resistant to being bent
- adj - incapable of adapting or changing to meet circumstances
- Not easily bent; stiff or rigid.
- Incapable of being changed; unalterable.
- These adjectives mean not capable of being swayed or diverted from a course.
There are 10 letters in INFLEXIBLE: B E E F I I L L N X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFLEXIBLE plus a wildcard: INFLEXIBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFLEXIBLE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFLEXIBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.