Scrabble word: FLEXIBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLEXIBLE exist?
Definitions of FLEXIBLE in dictionaries:
- adj - capable of being changed
- adj - able to flex
- adj - able to adjust readily to different conditions
- adj - bending and snapping back readily without breaking
- adj - making or willing to make concessions
- Capable of being bent or flexed; pliable.
- Capable of being bent repeatedly without injury or damage.
- Susceptible to influence or persuasion; tractable.
- These adjectives refer literally to what is capable of withstanding stress without injury and figuratively to what can undergo change or modification.
- adv - capable of being bent [adj] : FLEXIBLY