Scrabble word: FLEXIBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLEXIBLE exist?
Definitions of FLEXIBLE in dictionaries:
- adj - capable of being changed
- adj - able to flex
- adj - able to adjust readily to different conditions
- adj - bending and snapping back readily without breaking
- adj - making or willing to make concessions
- Capable of being bent or flexed; pliable.
- Capable of being bent repeatedly without injury or damage.
- Susceptible to influence or persuasion; tractable.
- These adjectives refer literally to what is capable of withstanding stress without injury and figuratively to what can undergo change or modification.
- adv - capable of being bent [adj] : FLEXIBLY
There are 8 letters in FLEXIBLE: B E E F I L L X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLEXIBLE plus a wildcard: FLEXIBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLEXIBLE
Images for FLEXIBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.