Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INFIX
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFIX exist?
Definitions of INFIX in dictionaries:
- noun - an affix that is inserted inside the word
- verb - put or introduce into something
- verb - attach a morpheme into a stem word
- To fix in the mind; instill.
- To insert (a morphological element) into the body of a word.
- v - to set securely
There are 5 letters in INFIX: F I I N X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFIX
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFIX plus a wildcard: INFIX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFIX
Images for INFIX
- Prefix Postfix infix Notation
- infix at NorthJerseyMusic.com
- infix PDF Editor v4.12 Portable Rar 23.3 MB
- infix vocal
- infix to Postfix Conversion - docslide
- infix PDF Editor ndir - PDF Dzenleme Program - Tamindir
- infix (NEW SONG UP) Free Music Tour Dates Photos Videos
- infix PDF Editor Mediafire links download Fantastech
- ... infix postfix
- infix - infix PDF Editor
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.