Scrabble word: LIFELINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIFELINE exist?
Definitions of LIFELINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a crease on the palm
- noun - support that enables people to survive or to continue doing something (often by providing an essential connection)
- noun - line that raises or lowers a deep-sea diver
- noun - line thrown from a vessel that people can cling to in order to save themselves from drowning
- An anchored line thrown as a support to someone falling or drowning.
- A line shot to a ship in distress.
- A line used to raise and lower deep-sea divers.
- A means or route by which necessary supplies are transported.
- One that is or is regarded as a source of salvation in a crisis.
- A diagonal line crossing the palm of the hand and believed to indicate the length and major events of one’s life.
- noun - a rope used to aid a person in distress
There are 8 letters in LIFELINE: E E F I I L L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIFELINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIFELINE plus a wildcard: LIFELINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIFELINE
Images for LIFELINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.