Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIFELINES
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIFELINES exist?
Definitions of LIFELINES in dictionaries:
- noun - a crease on the palm
- noun - support that enables people to survive or to continue doing something (often by providing an essential connection)
- noun - line that raises or lowers a deep-sea diver
- noun - line thrown from a vessel that people can cling to in order to save themselves from drowning
- n - a rope used to aid a person in distress
There are 9 letters in LIFELINES: E E F I I L L N S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIFELINES plus a wildcard: LIFELINES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIFELINES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIFELINES
- Ancient histories in lush Dorset quarrying in Portland
- lifelines (2002)
- lifelines - 3 ways to put a lifeline. EK Home
- Diagram Of Puberty
- Lifeline of National Economy Ppt Presentation
- ... Youth Topic Mental Health PROG lifelines Suicide Prevention
- Gambia News Online Govt urged to consider bridging Banjul-Barra ...
- Food Sign-Up List - FBA lifelines Sunday School Class
- del grupo The Corrs publica su 2 disco en solitario lifelines ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.