Scrabble word: INFAMOUS
Is INFAMOUS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of INFAMOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - known widely and usually unfavorably
- Having an exceedingly bad reputation; notorious.
- Causing or deserving infamy; heinous: an infamous deed.
- Punishable by severe measures, such as death, long imprisonment, or loss of civil rights.
- Convicted of a crime, such as treason or felony, that carries such a punishment.
- adj - having a vile reputation
There are 8 letters in INFAMOUS: A F I M N O S U
Click to search all anagrams of INFAMOUS plus a wildcard: INFAMOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFAMOUS
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFAMOUS
Lookup in Wiki for INFAMOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.