Scrabble word: FUSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUSION exist?
Definitions of FUSION in dictionaries:
- noun - an occurrence that involves the production of a union
- noun - the state of being combined into one body
- noun - the merging of adjacent sounds or syllables or words
- noun - a nuclear reaction in which nuclei combine to form more massive nuclei with the simultaneous release of energy
- noun - the combining of images from the two eyes to form a single visual percept
- noun - correction of an unstable part of the spine by joining two or more vertebrae
- noun - the act of fusing (or melting) together
- The act or procedure of liquefying or melting by the application of heat.
- The liquid or melted state induced by heat.
- The merging of different elements into a union: fusion of metals in an alloy; the difficult fusion of conflicting factions.
- A union resulting from fusing: A fusion of religion and politics emerged.
- A nuclear reaction in which nuclei combine to form more massive nuclei with the simultaneous release of energy.
- adj - the act of melting together [n -S] : FUSIONAL