Scrabble word: FUSIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUSIONS exist?
Definitions of FUSIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - an occurrence that involves the production of a union
- noun - the state of being combined into one body
- noun - the merging of adjacent sounds or syllables or words
- noun - a nuclear reaction in which nuclei combine to form more massive nuclei with the simultaneous release of energy
- noun - the combining of images from the two eyes to form a single visual percept
- noun - correction of an unstable part of the spine by joining two or more vertebrae
- noun - the act of fusing (or melting) together
- adj - the act of melting together [n -S] : FUSIONAL
There are 7 letters in FUSIONS: F I N O S S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUSIONS plus a wildcard: FUSIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUSIONS
Images for FUSIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.