Scrabble word: HATCHING
In which Scrabble dictionary does HATCHING exist?
Definitions of HATCHING in dictionaries:
- noun - the production of young from an egg
- noun - shading consisting of multiple crossing lines
- verb - emerge from the eggs
- verb - devise or invent
- verb - inlay with narrow strips or lines of a different substance such as gold or silver, for the purpose of decorating
- verb - draw, cut, or engrave lines, usually parallel, on metal, wood, or paper
- verb - sit on (eggs)
- Fine lines used in graphic arts to show shading.
- The process of decorating with such lines.
- noun - a series of lines used to show shading
There are 8 letters in HATCHING: A C G H H I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HATCHING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HATCHING plus a wildcard: HATCHING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HATCHING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HATCHING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.