Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HATCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does HATCH exist?
Definitions of HATCH in dictionaries:
- noun - the production of young from an egg
- noun - shading consisting of multiple crossing lines
- noun - a movable barrier covering a hatchway
- verb - emerge from the eggs
- verb - devise or invent
- verb - inlay with narrow strips or lines of a different substance such as gold or silver, for the purpose of decorating
- verb - draw, cut, or engrave lines, usually parallel, on metal, wood, or paper
- verb - sit on (eggs)
- An opening, as in the deck of a ship, in the roof or floor of a building, or in an aircraft.
- The cover for such an opening.
- A hatchway.
- A ship’s compartment.
- The hinged rear door of a hatchback.
- Drink up.
- To produce (young) from an egg.
- To cause (an egg or eggs) to produce young.
- To devise or originate, especially in secret: hatch an assassination plot.
- The act or an instance of hatching.
- The young hatched at one time; a brood.
- A fine line used in hatching.
- verb - to bring forth young from an egg
There are 5 letters in HATCH: A C H H T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HATCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HATCH plus a wildcard: HATCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HATCH
Images for HATCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.