Scrabble word: THATCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does THATCH exist?
Definitions of THATCH in dictionaries:
- noun - hair resembling thatched roofing material
- noun - plant stalks used as roofing material
- noun - an English pirate who operated in the Caribbean and off the Atlantic coast of North America (died in 1718)
- noun - a house roof made with a plant material (as straw)
- verb - cover with thatch
- Plant stalks or foliage, such as reeds or palm fronds, used for roofing.
- Something, such as a thick growth of hair on the head, that resembles thatch.
- Dead turf, as on a lawn.
- verb - to cover with thatch (plant stalks or foliage)
There are 6 letters in THATCH: A C H H T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THATCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THATCH plus a wildcard: THATCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THATCH
Images for THATCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.