Scrabble word: THATCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does THATCH exist?
Definitions of THATCH in dictionaries:
- noun - hair resembling thatched roofing material
- noun - plant stalks used as roofing material
- noun - an English pirate who operated in the Caribbean and off the Atlantic coast of North America (died in 1718)
- noun - a house roof made with a plant material (as straw)
- verb - cover with thatch
- Plant stalks or foliage, such as reeds or palm fronds, used for roofing.
- Something, such as a thick growth of hair on the head, that resembles thatch.
- Dead turf, as on a lawn.
- verb - to cover with thatch (plant stalks or foliage)