Scrabble word: GUARANTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUARANTY exist?
Definitions of GUARANTY in dictionaries:
- noun - a collateral agreement to answer for the debt of another in case that person defaults
- An agreement by which one person assumes the responsibility of assuring payment or fulfillment of another’s debts or obligations.
- Something given as security for the execution, completion, or existence of something else.
- The act of providing such security.
- A guarantee, as for a product or service: a new refrigerator still under guaranty.
- A guarantee to perform something in a specified way.
- A guarantee serving to assure a particular outcome or condition.
- A guarantor.
- verb - to assume responsibility for the quality of
There are 8 letters in GUARANTY: A A G N R T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUARANTY plus a wildcard: GUARANTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUARANTY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GUARANTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.