Scrabble word: GUARANTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUARANTY exist?
Definitions of GUARANTY in dictionaries:
- noun - a collateral agreement to answer for the debt of another in case that person defaults
- An agreement by which one person assumes the responsibility of assuring payment or fulfillment of another’s debts or obligations.
- Something given as security for the execution, completion, or existence of something else.
- The act of providing such security.
- A guarantee, as for a product or service: a new refrigerator still under guaranty.
- A guarantee to perform something in a specified way.
- A guarantee serving to assure a particular outcome or condition.
- A guarantor.
- verb - to assume responsibility for the quality of