Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GALAXIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does GALAXIES exist?
Definitions of GALAXIES in dictionaries:
- noun - a splendid assemblage (especially of famous people)
- noun - tufted evergreen perennial herb having spikes of tiny white flowers and glossy green round to heart-shaped leaves that become coppery to maroon or purplish in fall
- noun - (astronomy) a collection of star systems
- n - a large system of celestial bodies
There are 8 letters in GALAXIES: A A E G I L S X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GALAXIES plus a wildcard: GALAXIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GALAXIES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GALAXIES
- NSSDC Photo Gallery galaxies and Globular Clusters
- Webb Science The Assembly of galaxies
- Spiral galaxies
- Notre galaxie les galaxies proches et les galaxies jeunes de l ...
- dust. Many galaxies rotate around a core. Stars are part of galaxies ...
- Spiral galaxies devour their satellites
- What is a Galaxy The Galactic Fool
- NASA - galaxies Don Mask of Stars in New Spitzer Image
- Colliding galaxies make love not war Press Releases ESAHubble
- rose made of galaxies ESAHubble
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.