Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FRIVOLITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRIVOLITY exist?
Definitions of FRIVOLITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the trait of being frivolous
- noun - something of little value or significance
- noun - acting like a clown or buffoon
- The quality or condition of being frivolous.
- A frivolous act or thing.
There are 9 letters in FRIVOLITY: F I I L O R T V Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRIVOLITY plus a wildcard: FRIVOLITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRIVOLITY
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FRIVOLITY
- Sleep No More frivolity On The Edge
- First AACE Awards yield food frivolity and six winners Applied Arts ...
- Some frivolity from Taiwan Lola Dodge
- Somber Moment Amidst The frivolity Of The Willy Street Festival ...
- Mere frivolity A hedgehog in the garden
- Allergic to Bull Friday frivolity The Frivolous Five Edition
- Mere frivolity 9.12.11
- Behind the Red Nose (Part Two) Fear vs. frivolity Keith Karabin.com
- frivolity Border in Black and White fabric by charmcitycurios for sale ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.