Scrabble word: VITRIOL
In which Scrabble dictionary does VITRIOL exist?
Definitions of VITRIOL in dictionaries:
- noun - (H2SO4) a highly corrosive acid made from sulfur dioxide
- noun - abusive or venomous language used to express blame or censure or bitter deep-seated ill will
- verb - expose to the effects of vitriol or injure with vitriol
- verb - subject to bitter verbal abuse
- Any of various sulfates of metals, such as ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, or copper sulfate.
- Bitterly abusive feeling or expression.
- verb - to treat with sulfuric acid