Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VITRIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does VITRIFY exist?
Definitions of VITRIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - change into glass or a glass-like substance by applying heat
- verb - undergo vitrification
- To change or make into glass or a glassy substance, especially through heat fusion.
- v - to convert into glass
There are 7 letters in VITRIFY: F I I R T V Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VITRIFY plus a wildcard: VITRIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VITRIFY
Images for VITRIFY
- Phantom of the Opera 25th Anniversary. Ramin Karimloo Sierra Boggess ...
- Pokmon Black & White - Episode 23
- The Cryonics Institutes 69th Patient
- musing about mud vitrify Alcorso Ceramic Award 2012
- Tulipaner i vase isoleret p hvid baggrund
- Popular Design Soluble Salt Light Color vitrify Tile - Buy Vitrified ...
- 20 Fenchurch Street City of London 160m 36 fl UC - Page 392 ...
- Porcelain Marks ClipArt ETC
- alloy optical glass vitrify gem agate honing cylinder sleeve and other ...
- Burlington MA USA September 21 st 2011
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.