Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IVORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does IVORY exist?
Definitions of IVORY in dictionaries:
- noun - a hard smooth ivory colored dentine that makes up most of the tusks of elephants and walruses
- noun - a shade of white the color of bleached bones
- A hard, smooth, yellowish-white substance composed primarily of dentin that forms the tusks of the elephant.
- A similar substance forming the tusks or teeth of certain other mammals, such as the walrus.
- A tusk, especially an elephant’s tusk.
- An article made of ivory.
- A substance resembling ivory.
- A pale or grayish yellow to yellowish white.
- Often ivories.
- Piano keys.
- Composed or constructed of ivory.
- Of a pale or grayish yellow to yellowish white.
- noun - a hard white substance found in elephant tusks
There are 5 letters in IVORY: I O R V Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IVORY plus a wildcard: IVORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IVORY
Images for IVORY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.