Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOREBODE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOREBODE exist?
Definitions of FOREBODE in dictionaries:
- verb - make a prediction about
- To indicate the likelihood of; portend: harsh words that foreboded estrangement.
- To prophesy or predict.
- v - to indicate in advance
There are 8 letters in FOREBODE: B D E E F O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOREBODE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOREBODE plus a wildcard: FOREBODE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOREBODE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOREBODE
- 1968 chevelle 396 375 original project for sale 1968 chevelle ss ...
- forebode x Ringmistress
- Magic and the Subconscious in Michael Chevals Art Escape Into ...
- Yngvarr talks to Nirya Colette Mirabelle and Tolfdir hoping to ...
- Miyazaki Slideshow TripAdvisor
- Laine and Alex Croakers - Virginia Beach VA
- Tori forebode
- Albina Branji (- -dEv( nde - -) on Myspace
- Climate change could lead to palm trees returning to Antarctic ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.