Scrabble word: EPISODIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does EPISODIC exist?
Definitions of EPISODIC in dictionaries:
- adj - of writing or narration
- adj - occurring or appearing at usually irregular intervals
- adj - limited in duration to a single episode
- Relating to or resembling an episode.
- Composed of a series of episodes: an episodic novel.
- Limited to the duration of an episode; temporary.
- adj - an incident in the course of a continuous experience [n -S] : EPISODIC
There are 8 letters in EPISODIC: C D E I I O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EPISODIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EPISODIC plus a wildcard: EPISODIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EPISODIC
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EPISODIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.