Scrabble word: DRAMATIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRAMATIC exist?
Definitions of DRAMATIC in dictionaries:
- adj - suitable to or characteristic of drama
- adj - sensational in appearance or thrilling in effect
- adj - pertaining to or characteristic of drama
- adj - used of a singer or singing voice that is marked by power and expressiveness and a histrionic or theatrical style
- Characterized by or expressive of the action or emotion associated with drama or the theatre: a dramatic rescue at sea.
- Arresting or forceful in appearance or effect: a dramatic sunset.
- Having a powerful, expressive singing voice: a dramatic tenor.
- noun - a composition written for theatrical performance