Scrabble word: DRAMATIC
Is DRAMATIC valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DRAMATIC in dictionaries:
- adj - suitable to or characteristic of drama
- adj - sensational in appearance or thrilling in effect
- adj - pertaining to or characteristic of drama
- adj - used of a singer or singing voice that is marked by power and expressiveness and a histrionic or theatrical style
- Characterized by or expressive of the action or emotion associated with drama or the theatre: a dramatic rescue at sea.
- Arresting or forceful in appearance or effect: a dramatic sunset.
- Having a powerful, expressive singing voice: a dramatic tenor.
- noun - a composition written for theatrical performance
There are 8 letters in DRAMATIC: A A C D I M R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRAMATIC
Click to search all anagrams of DRAMATIC plus a wildcard: DRAMATIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRAMATIC
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DRAMATIC
Lookup in Wiki for DRAMATIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.