Scrabble word: DISHONOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISHONOR exist?
Definitions of DISHONOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of shame or disgrace
- noun - lacking honor or integrity
- verb - bring shame or dishonor upon
- verb - force (someone) to have sex against their will
- verb - refuse to accept
- Loss of honor, respect, or reputation.
- The condition of having lost honor or good repute.
- A cause of loss of honor: had become a dishonor to the club.
- Failure to pay or refusal to accept a note, a bill, or another commercial obligation.
- To bring shame or disgrace upon.
- To treat in a disrespectful or demeaning manner.
- To fail or refuse to accept or pay (a note, bill, or check, for example).
- verb - to deprive of honor