Scrabble word: DISHONOR
Is DISHONOR valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DISHONOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of shame or disgrace
- noun - lacking honor or integrity
- verb - bring shame or dishonor upon
- verb - force (someone) to have sex against their will
- verb - refuse to accept
- Loss of honor, respect, or reputation.
- The condition of having lost honor or good repute.
- A cause of loss of honor: had become a dishonor to the club.
- Failure to pay or refusal to accept a note, a bill, or another commercial obligation.
- To bring shame or disgrace upon.
- To treat in a disrespectful or demeaning manner.
- To fail or refuse to accept or pay (a note, bill, or check, for example).
- verb - to deprive of honor
There are 8 letters in DISHONOR: D H I N O O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISHONOR
Click to search all anagrams of DISHONOR plus a wildcard: DISHONOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISHONOR
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISHONOR
Lookup in Wiki for DISHONOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.