Scrabble word: DENSITY
Is DENSITY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DENSITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the amount per unit size
- noun - the spatial property of being crowded together
- The quality or condition of being dense.
- The quantity of something per unit measure, especially per unit length, area, or volume.
- The mass per unit volume of a substance under specified conditions of pressure and temperature.
- The number of units of useful information contained within a linear dimension.
- The number of individuals, such as inhabitants or housing units, per unit of area.
- The degree of optical opacity of a medium or material, as of a photographic negative.
- Thickness of consistency; impenetrability.
- Complexity of structure or content.
- Stupidity; dullness.
- adj - closely and firmly united
- verb - to pack closely together
There are 7 letters in DENSITY: D E I N S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DENSITY
Click to search all anagrams of DENSITY plus a wildcard: DENSITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DENSITY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DENSITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.