Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DAMPENED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DAMPENED exist?
Definitions of DAMPENED in dictionaries:
- verb - smother or suppress
- verb - make moist
- verb - deaden (a sound or noise), especially by wrapping
- verb - reduce the amplitude (of oscillations or waves)
- verb - make vague or obscure or make (an image) less visible
- verb - check
- verb - lessen in force or effect
- verb - to make or become moist
There are 8 letters in DAMPENED: A D D E E M N P
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DAMPENED plus a wildcard: DAMPENED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DAMPENED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DAMPENED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.