Scrabble word: DEPEND
Is DEPEND valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DEPEND in dictionaries:
- verb - be contingent upon (something that is elided)
- verb - have faith or confidence in
- To rely, especially for support or maintenance: Children must depend on their parents.
- See Synonyms at rely.
- To be determined, conditioned, or contingent: a grade depending on the results of the final exam.
- To have a dependence: began to depend more and more on drugs.
- To be pending or undecided, as in a court or legislature.
- Omission of the preposition is typical of casual speech.
- verb - to place trust or confidence
There are 6 letters in DEPEND: D D E E N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEPEND
Click to search all anagrams of DEPEND plus a wildcard: DEPEND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEPEND
Images for DEPEND
Lookup in Wiki for DEPEND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.