Scrabble word: DEPEND
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEPEND exist?
Definitions of DEPEND in dictionaries:
- verb - be contingent upon (something that is elided)
- verb - have faith or confidence in
- To rely, especially for support or maintenance: Children must depend on their parents.
- See Synonyms at rely.
- To be determined, conditioned, or contingent: a grade depending on the results of the final exam.
- To have a dependence: began to depend more and more on drugs.
- To be pending or undecided, as in a court or legislature.
- Omission of the preposition is typical of casual speech.
- verb - to place trust or confidence