Scrabble word: CONNECTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONNECTED exist?
Definitions of CONNECTED in dictionaries:
- verb - connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces
- verb - make a logical or causal connection
- verb - be or become joined or united or linked
- verb - join by means of communication equipment
- verb - land on or hit solidly
- verb - join for the purpose of communication
- verb - be scheduled so as to provide continuing service, as in transportation
- verb - establish a rapport or relationship
- verb - establish communication with someone
- verb - plug into an outlet
- verb - hit or play a ball successfully
- adj - being joined in close association
- adj - joined or linked together
- adj - wired together to an alarm system
- adj - plugged in
- adj - stored in, controlled by, or in direct communication with a central computer
- Joined or fastened together.
- Related; associated.
- Logically or intelligibly ordered or presented; coherent: a stroke that left him incapable of connected speech.
- Associated with or related to persons of influence or position: a young photographer who was well connected in the fashion world.
- verb - to join together