Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONNECTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONNECTED exist?
Definitions of CONNECTED in dictionaries:
- verb - connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces
- verb - make a logical or causal connection
- verb - be or become joined or united or linked
- verb - join by means of communication equipment
- verb - land on or hit solidly
- verb - join for the purpose of communication
- verb - be scheduled so as to provide continuing service, as in transportation
- verb - establish a rapport or relationship
- verb - establish communication with someone
- verb - plug into an outlet
- verb - hit or play a ball successfully
- adj - being joined in close association
- adj - joined or linked together
- adj - wired together to an alarm system
- adj - plugged in
- adj - stored in, controlled by, or in direct communication with a central computer
- Joined or fastened together.
- Related; associated.
- Logically or intelligibly ordered or presented; coherent: a stroke that left him incapable of connected speech.
- Associated with or related to persons of influence or position: a young photographer who was well connected in the fashion world.
- v - to join together
There are 9 letters in CONNECTED: C C D E E N N O T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONNECTED plus a wildcard: CONNECTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONNECTED
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONNECTED
- ... your break-up online can show you just how connected people are
- connected People stock photo People connected to the world wide web ...
- AUSmotive.com Geneva 2011 BMW Vision connectedDrive
- From this distant time in the past todays familiar Windows user ...
- UNIF x CLOVER CANYON Well connected
- Discussion Forums for Electricians Inspectors and Related ...
- Acupressure Mats based on Reflexology to help you Live Stress Free
- ... Archive Ask MF What Would You Like to See in MINI connected
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.