Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUSHWHACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUSHWHACK exist?
Definitions of BUSHWHACK in dictionaries:
- verb - wait in hiding to attack
- verb - live in the bush as a fugitive or as a guerilla
- verb - cut one's way through the woods or bush
- To make one’s way through thick woods by cutting away bushes and branches.
- To travel through or live in the woods.
- To attack suddenly from a place of concealment; ambush.
There are 9 letters in BUSHWHACK: A B C H H K S U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUSHWHACK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUSHWHACK plus a wildcard: BUSHWHACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUSHWHACK
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUSHWHACK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.