Scrabble word: BECOMING
Is BECOMING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BECOMING in dictionaries:
- verb - enter or assume a certain state or condition
- verb - undergo a change or development
- verb - come into existence
- verb - enhance the appearance of
- adj - according with custom or propriety
- adj - displaying or setting off to best advantage
- Appropriate, suitable, or proper.
- Pleasing or attractive to the eye.
- noun - a process of change
There are 8 letters in BECOMING: B C E G I M N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BECOMING
Click to search all anagrams of BECOMING plus a wildcard: BECOMING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BECOMING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BECOMING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.