Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COMBINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMBINE exist?
Definitions of COMBINE in dictionaries:
- noun - harvester that heads and threshes and cleans grain while moving across the field
- noun - a consortium of independent organizations formed to limit competition by controlling the production and distribution of a product or service
- noun - an occurrence that results in things being united
- verb - have or possess in combination
- verb - put or add together
- verb - combine so as to form a whole
- verb - add together from different sources
- verb - join for a common purpose or in a common action
- verb - gather in a mass, sum, or whole
- verb - mix together different elements
- To bring into a state of unity; merge.
- To join (two or more substances) to make a single substance, such as a chemical compound; mix.
- To possess or exhibit in combination: The choreography, which combines artistry and athletics, is extremely innovative.
- To become united; coalesce.
- To join forces for a common purpose.
- To form a compound.
- A power-operated harvesting machine that cuts, threshes, and cleans grain.
- An association of people or groups united for the furtherance of political or commercial interests.
- A combination.
- verb - to mix smoothly and inseparably together
There are 7 letters in COMBINE: B C E I M N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMBINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMBINE plus a wildcard: COMBINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMBINE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMBINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.