Scrabble word: BARBEQUES
Is BARBEQUES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BARBEQUES in dictionaries:
- noun - meat that has been barbecued or grilled in a highly seasoned sauce
- noun - a cookout in which food is cooked over an open fire
- noun - a rack to hold meat for cooking over hot charcoal usually out of doors
- verb - cook outdoors on a barbecue grill
- verb - to cook over live coals or an open fire
There are 9 letters in BARBEQUES: A B B E E Q R S U
Click to search all anagrams of BARBEQUES plus a wildcard: BARBEQUES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARBEQUES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BARBEQUES
Lookup in Wiki for BARBEQUES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.