Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BARBEQUES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARBEQUES exist?
Definitions of BARBEQUES in dictionaries:
- noun - meat that has been barbecued or grilled in a highly seasoned sauce
- noun - a cookout in which food is cooked over an open fire
- noun - a rack to hold meat for cooking over hot charcoal usually out of doors
- verb - cook outdoors on a barbecue grill
- verb - to cook over live coals or an open fire
There are 9 letters in BARBEQUES: A B B E E Q R S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARBEQUES plus a wildcard: BARBEQUES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARBEQUES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BARBEQUES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.