Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SQUAB
In which Scrabble dictionary does SQUAB exist?
Definitions of SQUAB in dictionaries:
- noun - flesh of a pigeon suitable for roasting or braising
- noun - a soft padded sofa
- noun - an unfledged pigeon
- adj - short and fat
- A young, newly hatched, or unfledged pigeon.
- A soft, thick cushion, as for a couch.
- Young and undeveloped; newly hatched or unfledged: a squab chick.
- n - a young pigeon
There are 5 letters in SQUAB: A B Q S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SQUAB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SQUAB plus a wildcard: SQUAB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SQUAB
Images for SQUAB
- Filesquab forcemeat.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- rhubarb radish wild squab & mustard
- CAPTAINS LOG VIRTUE OF THE GUINEAFOWL squab DigBoston
- Thomas Farms squab Health Facts Dish Nutritional Information
- squab - Game Birds - Game
- dont know what it is but serving the dish with the squabs ...
- Roast squabs with Porcini and Country Bread Salad 2000s Recipes ...