Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BACILLUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BACILLUS exist?
Definitions of BACILLUS in dictionaries:
- noun - aerobic rod-shaped spore-producing bacterium
- Any of various rodshaped, spore-forming, aerobic bacteria of the genus Bacillus that often occur in chains and include Bacillus anthracis, the causative agent of anthrax.
- Any of various bacteria, especially a rod-shaped bacterium.
- n - any of a class of rod-shaped bacteria
There are 8 letters in BACILLUS: A B C I L L S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BACILLUS plus a wildcard: BACILLUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BACILLUS
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BACILLUS
- Filebacillus subtilis colonies.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- El Mundo De Las Bacterias Gnero bacillus
- positive bacilli were struck from a known ATCC culture of bacillus ...
- bacillus Subtilis Royalty Free Stock Image - Image 5563826
- bacillus SUBTILIS
- bsm34 - Gram-stained preparation of bacillus subtilis showing rods and ...
- Slide 5 bacillus subtilis with endospores. If you look carefully you ...
- bacillus cereus ...
- This bacillus spp. culture had me SO EXCITED because its difficult to ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.