Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ARMATURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARMATURE exist?
Definitions of ARMATURE in dictionaries:
- noun - coil in which voltage is induced by motion through a magnetic field
- The rotating part of a dynamo, consisting essentially of copper wire wound around an iron core.
- The moving part of an electromagnetic device such as a relay, buzzer, or loudspeaker.
- A piece of soft iron connecting the poles of a magnet.
- A protective covering, structure, or organ of an animal or a plant, such as teeth, claws, thorns, or the shell of a turtle.
- A framework serving as a supporting core for clay sculpture.
- verb - to furnish with armor
There are 8 letters in ARMATURE: A A E M R R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARMATURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARMATURE plus a wildcard: ARMATURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARMATURE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ARMATURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.