Scrabble word: ARMATURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARMATURE exist?
Definitions of ARMATURE in dictionaries:
- noun - coil in which voltage is induced by motion through a magnetic field
- The rotating part of a dynamo, consisting essentially of copper wire wound around an iron core.
- The moving part of an electromagnetic device such as a relay, buzzer, or loudspeaker.
- A piece of soft iron connecting the poles of a magnet.
- A protective covering, structure, or organ of an animal or a plant, such as teeth, claws, thorns, or the shell of a turtle.
- A framework serving as a supporting core for clay sculpture.
- verb - to furnish with armor