Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACQUITTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACQUITTED exist?
Definitions of ACQUITTED in dictionaries:
- adj - declared not guilty of a specific offense or crime
- v - to free or clear from a charge of fault or crime
There are 9 letters in ACQUITTED: A C D E I Q T T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACQUITTED plus a wildcard: ACQUITTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACQUITTED
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACQUITTED
- Former pastor acquitted of sexual assault charges
- was the defense attorney that got Casey Anthony right acquitted ...
- Douglas Kennedy acquitted in hospital case - New York News NYC ...
- Jack Holmes as Robert Kennedy
- Serb acquitted of setting fire to US Embassy - 2SPACE.NET - News ...
- You are here Home Blog Johnson acquitted
- ... Virginia band Lamb Of God has been acquitted on a manslaughter charge
- acquitted Ramush Haradinaj and others - Kosovo - M-Magazine
- Amma acquitted by Ashok Dongre
- 94. Joaquin Martinez Florida Conviction 1997 acquitted 2001
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.