Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACQUIRED
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACQUIRED exist?
Definitions of ACQUIRED in dictionaries:
- verb - come into the possession of something concrete or abstract
- verb - take on a certain form, attribute, or aspect
- verb - come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)
- verb - locate (a moving entity) by means of a tracking system such as radar
- verb - win something through one's efforts
- verb - gain knowledge or skills
- verb - gain through experience
- adj - gotten through environmental forces
- v - to come into possession of
There are 8 letters in ACQUIRED: A C D E I Q R U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACQUIRED plus a wildcard: ACQUIRED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACQUIRED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACQUIRED
- blobs.org - acquired Immunity
- People can gain artificial passive immunity through vaccinations.
- 44 year old woman with a growth on her finger of 8 months duration. No ...
- acquired ichthyosis
- acquired Digital Fibrokeratoma Acral Fibrokeratoma - DermAtlas ...
- ... platform is focused on the field of hospital acquired infections
- phofor acquired characteristics
- community-acquired pneumonia - meddic
- acquired Immunity - Antigen-Specific Responses
- Dyslexia acquired Reading Disability acquired Alexia acquired ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.