Scrabble word: ACQUIRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACQUIRE exist?
Definitions of ACQUIRE in dictionaries:
- verb - come into the possession of something concrete or abstract
- verb - take on a certain form, attribute, or aspect
- verb - come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)
- verb - locate (a moving entity) by means of a tracking system such as radar
- verb - win something through one's efforts
- verb - gain knowledge or skills
- verb - gain through experience
- To gain possession of: acquire 100 shares of stock.
- To get by one’s own efforts: acquire proficiency in math.
- To locate (a satellite, for example) with a detector, especially radar.
- verb - to come into possession of
There are 7 letters in ACQUIRE: A C E I Q R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACQUIRE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACQUIRE plus a wildcard: ACQUIRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACQUIRE
Images for ACQUIRE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.