Scrabble word: ACQUIRER
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACQUIRER exist?
Definitions of ACQUIRER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who acquires something (usually permanently)
- noun - a corporation gaining financial control over another corporation or financial institution through a payment in cash or an exchange of stock
- noun - the financial institution that dispenses cash in automated teller machines and collects a fee from the bank that issued the credit card
- noun - a credit card processing bank
- verb - to come into possession of