Scrabble word: ACQUIRER
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACQUIRER exist?
Definitions of ACQUIRER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who acquires something (usually permanently)
- noun - a corporation gaining financial control over another corporation or financial institution through a payment in cash or an exchange of stock
- noun - the financial institution that dispenses cash in automated teller machines and collects a fee from the bank that issued the credit card
- noun - a credit card processing bank
- verb - to come into possession of
There are 8 letters in ACQUIRER: A C E I Q R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACQUIRER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACQUIRER plus a wildcard: ACQUIRER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACQUIRER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACQUIRER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.