Is TINCTURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TINCTURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a substances that colors metals
- noun - an indication that something has been present
- noun - a quality of a given color that differs slightly from another color
- noun - (pharmacology) a medicine consisting of an extract in an alcohol solution
- verb - fill, as with a certain quality
- verb - stain or tint with a color
- A coloring or dyeing substance; a pigment.
- An imparted color; a tint.
- A quality that colors, pervades, or distinguishes.
- A trace or vestige: “a faint tincture of condescension” (Robert Craft).
- A metal, color, or fur.
- To stain or tint with a color.
- To infuse, as with a quality; impregnate.
- verb - to apply a trace of color to
There are 8 letters in TINCTURE: C E I N R T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TINCTURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TINCTURE, to go: TINCTURE?
Rearrange the letters in TINCTURE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of TINCTURE
7 letters out of TINCTURE
6 letters out of TINCTURE
5 letters out of TINCTURE
4 letters out of TINCTURE
3 letters out of TINCTURE
2 letters out of TINCTURE
Contextual use of TINCTURE
What's nearby TINCTURE
Lookup in Wiki for TINCTURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TINCTURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TINCTURE"